|author||Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com>||2002-11-07 15:46:17 +0000|
|committer||Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com>||2002-11-07 15:46:17 +0000|
2002-11-07 Joel Sherrill <joel@OARcorp.com>
* TOOL_TARGETS: Updated. * PROBLEMS, README, REQUIRES, TESTED, UPDATE_HELP: Removed since they were obsolete.
Diffstat (limited to 'c/README')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 37 deletions
diff --git a/c/README b/c/README
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,37 +0,0 @@
-This is the top level of the RTEMS directory structure. The following
-is a description of the files and directories in this directory:
- The top-level Make command file used to build the C implementation
- of RTEMS. [RTEMS assumes the use of GNU make.]
- This file.
- A list of the other tools which are assumed to be installed
- before RTEMS is built.
- Information on third-party support for RTEMS.
- This directory contains the source for various utilities
- needed to build RTEMS.
- Make command files "included" from those in the source distribution.
- [RTEMS assumes the use of GNU make.]
- This directory contains patches for this release of RTEMS.
- This directory contains the source code for the C
- implementation of RTEMS as well as the test suites, sample
- applications, Board Support Packages, Device Drivers, and
- support libraries.