Diffstat (limited to 'posix_users/status_of_implementation.rst')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/posix_users/status_of_implementation.rst b/posix_users/status_of_implementation.rst
index 7f535f0..e372f42 100644
@@ -14,6 +14,7 @@ are provided and do work in a coherent manner. This is significant
when porting existing code from UNIX to RTEMS.
- The current implementation of ``dup()`` is insufficient.
- FIFOs ``mkfifo()`` are not currently implemented.
- Asynchronous IO is not implemented.
@@ -21,16 +22,17 @@ when porting existing code from UNIX to RTEMS.
- getc/putc unlocked family is not implemented
- Shared Memory is not implemented
- Mapped Memory is not implemented
- For Shared Memory and Mapped Memory services, it is unclear what
level of support is appropriate and possible for RTEMS.
- Functional Testing
- Tests for unimplemented services
- Performance Testing
- There are no POSIX Performance Tests.
@@ -40,4 +42,3 @@ when porting existing code from UNIX to RTEMS.
background and operations sections.
- Example programs (not just tests) would be very nice.