blob: 248ab136c7482ba8077743d677bec3c5e2d3c759 (plain
2000-10-24 Alan Cudmore <firstname.lastname@example.org> and
Joel Sherrill <joel@OARcorp.com>
* This is a major reworking of the mips64orion port to use
gcc predefines as much as possible and a big push to multilib
the mips port. The mips64orion port was copied/renamed to mips
to be more like other GNU tools. Alan did most of the technical
work of determining how to map old macro names used by the mips64orion
port to standard compiler macro definitions. Joel did the merge
with CVS magic to keep individual file history and did the BSP
modifications. Details follow:
* Makefile.am: Made clock and timer subdirectories conditional.
* configure.in: Ditto.
* clock/clock.S: Switch from using <idtmon.h> to <asm.h>.
* clock/gettime.S: Switch from using <idtmon.h> to <asm.h>.
2000-09-04 Ralf Corsepius <email@example.com>
* clock/Makefile.am, timer/Makefile.am: Include compile.am
2000-08-10 Joel Sherrill <joel@OARcorp.com>
* ChangeLog: New file.