blob: f5690d88e7f8247aaf88b2fc9f85441c9219ae8f (plain
2001-05-14 Till Straumann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* cpu.c: Per PR211 fix
saving/restoring floating point context. The fpsave and fprestore
routines are only used in a executing context which _is_ fp and hence
has the FPU enabled. The current behavior required the FPU always to
be on which is very dangerous if lazy context switching is used.
[Joel Note: Some ports explicitly enabled the FPU in the FP save and
restore routines to avoid this.]
The patch also makes sure (on powerpc only) that the FPU is disabled
for integer tasks. Note that this is crucial if deferred fp context
switching is used. Otherwise, fp context corruption may go undetected!
Also note that even tasks which merely push/pop FP registers to/from
the stack without modifying them still MUST be FP tasks - otherwise
(if lazy FP context switching is used), FP register corruption (of
other, FP, tasks may occur)!
Furthermore, (on PPC) by default, lazy FP context save/restore
2002-04-18 Ralf Corsepius <email@example.com>
* rtems/score/cpu.h: Removed.
* Makefile.am: Reflect changes above.
2001-04-03 Joel Sherrill <joel@OARcorp.com>
* Per PR94, all rtems/score/CPUtypes.h are named rtems/score/types.h.
* rtems/score/cpu.h: Account for name change.
2002-03-27 Ralf Corsepius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE([no-define foreign 1.6]).
* Makefile.am: Remove AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS.
2001-11-28 Joel Sherrill <joel@OARcorp.com>,
This was tracked as PR91.
* rtems/score/cpu.h: Added CPU_PROVIDES_ISR_IS_IN_PROGRESS macro which
is used to specify if the port uses the standard macro for this (FALSE).
A TRUE setting indicates the port provides its own implementation.
* rtems/score/c_isr.inl: Deleted and contents merged into cpu.c.
* cpu.c: Received contents of c_isr.inl.
* Makefile.am: Deleted reference to c_isr.inl.
2001-11-26 Ralf Corsepius <email@example.com>
* .cvsignore: Add aclocal.m4, autom4te.*, config.*, configure.
2001-11-21 Ralf Corsepius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.am: Preinstall c_isr.inl (HACK).
* ChangeLog: New file.