* Copyright (c) 2014 Ian Lepore <email@example.com>
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* $FreeBSD: head/sys/arm/freescale/imx/imx_ccmvar.h 292565 2015-12-21 20:17:24Z gonzo $
* We need a clock management system that works across unrelated SoCs and
* devices. For now, to keep imx development moving, define some barebones
* functionality that can be shared within the imx family by having each SoC
* implement functions with a common name.
* The usb enable functions are best-effort. They turn on the usb otg, host,
* and phy clocks in a SoC-specific manner, but it may take a lot more than that
* to make usb work on a given board. In particular, it can require specific
* pinmux setup of gpio pins connected to external phy parts, voltage regulators
* and overcurrent detectors, and so on. On such boards, u-boot or other early
* board setup code has to handle those things.
void imx_ccm_usb_enable(device_t _usbdev);
void imx_ccm_usbphy_enable(device_t _phydev);
void imx_ccm_ssi_configure(device_t _ssidev);
void imx_ccm_ipu_enable(int ipu);
/* Routines to get and set the arm clock root divisor register. */
void imx_ccm_set_cacrr(uint32_t _divisor);
#endif /* __rtems__ */