This license file serves as a template for the license header in files.
You are the copyright holder. Copy the comment below the top of the file in
which you want to use this license for your contribution. Replace the
<FIRST YEAR> placeholder with the year of your first substantial contribution
to this file. Update the <LAST YEAR> with the year of your last substantial
contribution to this file. If the first and last years are the same, then
remove the <LAST YEAR> placeholder with the comma. Replace the
<COPYRIGHT HOLDER> placeholder with your name. In case you are a real person,
then use the following format for <COPYRIGHT HOLDER>:
<FIRST NAME> <MIDDLE NAMES> <LAST NAME>
The <FIRST NAME> is your first name (also known as given name), the
<MIDDLE NAMES> are your optional middle names, the <LAST NAME> is your last
name (also known as family name).
If more than one copyright holder exists for a file, then sort the copyright
lines by the first year (earlier years are below later years) followed by the
copyright holder in alphabetical order (A is above B).
You must not alter anything else in the license comment.
* SPDX-License-Identifier: BSD-2-Clause
* Copyright (C) <FIRST YEAR>, <LAST YEAR> <COPYRIGHT HOLDER>
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS"
* AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
* LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
* CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
* SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
* INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
* CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
* ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
* POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.