|author||Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com>||1999-03-17 16:01:03 +0000|
|committer||Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com>||1999-03-17 16:01:03 +0000|
Unlimited objects patch from Chris Johns <email@example.com>. Email follows:
First, the unlimited patch. I have compiled the unlmited patch for the Linux posix BSP only and it seems to work cleanly. I would like a really major application run on this change before commiting as the changes are very core and significant. I am currently building all the tests to run. I have no targets suitable to test on at the moment. I have tested the patch for inline functions and macros. Turning macros on has found some core bugs. I have fixed these but have not run all the tests. Please review the patch for these changes. They are: 1) The conditional compilation for MP support broke the core messages code. You cannot embed a conditional macro in another macro. The Send and Urgent Send calls are macros. 2) User extensions handler initialisation now has two parameters. I have updated the macros to support the extra parameter. The patch also contains the gcc-target-default.cfg fix required to build the kernel. More of a by product than a fix for you.
Diffstat (limited to 'README.configure')
0 files changed, 0 insertions, 0 deletions