|Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
* supplement.am: Replace TEXI_COMMON with AM_MAKEINFOFLAGS.
* SUPPORT, LICENSE: New files.
* Numerous files touched as part of merging the 4.5 branch
onto the mainline development trunk and ensuring that the
script that cuts snapshots and releases works on the documentation.
Ralf's comments follow:
* Enhanced versioning:
- Addition of automake's version.texi support
- Replacement of rtemsdoc's former versioning support by automake's
versioning support (Abandoning RTEMS-UPDATE-* etc.)
- Abandoning setup.texi.in
- Add EDITION to each documents Makefile.am
- version.texi support in project.am
- Addition of maintainer mode (currently only used to prevent incorrectly
updating timestamps when users touch automake's version.texi timestamp
* Fixing info dir support
- Use texinfo's @dircategory and @direntry instead of infos *-DIR-ENTRY
- $(infodir)/dir is now correctly set up
* Avoid using temporary files
- Pipe texts through REPLACE2 into BMENU2 instead of using temporary files.
- Abandon using bmenu in favor of bmenu2 (bmenu could be removed now)
* Prepare Makefile.ams for building in a separate buildtree
- prefix files with $(srcdir) in Makefile.am for files which must be
generated inside of the source tree
* rtemsdoc can not yet be build in a separate source-tree, but we
are very close to it.
* You as the maintainer of this package now should always use
--enable-maintainer-mode to configure rtemsdoc.