Ralf Corsepius <firstname.lastname@example.org> that adds initial Hitachi SH-2
support to RTEMS. Ralf's comments are:
* Many files renamed.
* CONSOLE_DEVNAME and MHZ defines removed from libcpu.
* console.c moved to libbsp/sh/shared, build in libbsp/sh/<BSP>/console
* CONSOLE_DEVNAME made BSP-specific, replacement is defined in bsp.h
* MHZ define replaced with HZ (extendent resolution) in custom/*.cfg
* -DHZ=HZ used in bspstart.c, only
* Makefile variable HZ used in bsp-dependent directories only.
* clock-driver rewritten to provide better resolution for odd CPU
frequencies. This driver is only partially tested on hardware, ie.
sightly experimental, but I don't expect severe problems with it.
* Polling SCI-driver added. This driver is experimental and completly
untested yet. Therefore it is not yet used for the console (/dev/console
is still pointing to /dev/null, cf. gensh1/bsp.h).
* minor changes to the timer driver
* SH1 specific delay()/CPU_delay() now is implemented as a function
* IMO, the code is still in its infancy. Therefore I have interspersed
comments (FIXME) it for items which I think John should look after.
* sci and console drivers partially rewritten and extended (John, I hope
you don't mind).
* Copyright notices are not yet adapted