|Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
* .cvsignore: Add autom4te.cache for autoconf > 2.52.
* configure.in: Remove.
* configure.ac: New file, generated from configure.in by autoupdate.
* configure.in: Add bspopts.h.
* include/.cvsignore: Add bspopts.h*, stamp-h*.
* include/Makefile.am: Use *_HEADERS instead of *H_FILES.
* include/bsp.h: Include bspopts.h.
* configure.in: Use RTEMS_PROG_CC_FOR_TARGET([-ansi -fasm]).
* Removes remaining (now illegal) references to $(SRC) from a couple of
* Removes duplicate AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS macro from c/configure.in
* Moves ENABLE_LIBCDIR into RTEMS_PROG_C[C|XX]_FOR_TARGET (hides LIBCDIR
from most configure scripts, i.e. LIBCDIR becomes less visible)
* Adds RTEMS_PROG_C[C|XX]_FOR_TARGET and RTEMS_CANONICALIZE_TOOLS to
libbsp/*/configure.ins (A minor bug in previous implementations, which
only has an impact when switching to GNU/Cygnus canonicalization)
* Cleans up several bogus comments.
* Removes MKLIB
* Switches the version number to 4.5.0 (for testing version number
Ralf Corsepius <email@example.com> that contain:
* Modifications, (minor) corrections, cleanups to most existing
* Adds automake support to all remaining BSPs which have not yet been
converted to automake.
* Makefile.am for all remaining wrapup/Makefile.ams
which converts the PowerPC BSPs to configuration and more automake.
* Besides adding partial automake support, rsp converting all powerpc
BSPs to make them compliant to the new configuration scheme, this patch
attempts to fix several configuration bugs in powerpc related Makefiles.