|Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
* .cvsignore: Add autom4te.cache for autoconf > 2.52.
* configure.in: Remove.
* configure.ac: New file, generated from configure.in by autoupdate.
* configure.in: Add bspopts.h.
* include/bsp.h: Include bspopts.h.
* include/.cvsignore: Add bspopts.h*, coverhd.h, stamp-h*.
* include/Makefile.am: Use *_HEADERS instead of *H_FILES.
* configure.in: Use RTEMS_PROG_CC_FOR_TARGET([-ansi -fasm]).
* Makefile.am: Added tools subdirectory and removed commented out line.
* configure.in: Added tools subdirectory.
* tools: New subdirectory.
* tools/.cvsignore, tools/Makefile.am, tools/configure.in,
tools/runtest: New files -- based on powerpc/psim.
* clock/clockdrv.c: Guessed new value for clock tick. Need to
add fast idle support.
* include/bsp.h: tm27 support initiated.
* start/start.S: Fixed frame/endframe problems on _sys_exit.
* startup/bspstart.c: Increased Workspace size to 4 MBYTES!
* linkcmds: Increased Workspace size to 4 MBYTES!
* Most tests appear to run correctly!
* The JMR BSP is for a Toshiba TX39 evaluation board but
can also be used with the mips simulator in gdb.
* .cvsignore, ChangeLog, Makefile.am, README, bsp_specs,
configure.in, clock/.cvsignore, clock/Makefile.am,
clock/clockdrv.c, console/.cvsignore, console/Makefile.am,
include/Makefile.am, include/bsp.h, start/.cvsignore,
start/Makefile.am, start/regs.S, start/start.S,
startup/.cvsignore, startup/Makefile.am, startup/bspstart.c,
startup/linkcmds, wrapup/.cvsignore, wrapup/Makefile.am: New files.
that is yet another multilib-related structual cleanup patch:
* Make RTEMS_TEST_NO_PAUSE a tests/ subpackage specific option.
- Remove RTEMS_TEST_NO_PAUSE from custom/*.cfg, targopts.h and
- Add autoconf macros RTEMS_*_RTEMS_TEST_NO_PAUSE
- Add RTEMS_*_RTEMS_TEST_NO_PAUSE support to sptests/configure.ins
and tmtests/configure.in. These are the only subdirectories which
currently apply RTEMS_TEST_NO_PAUSE.
- Add autoconf-DEFS support to all test subpackages' configure.ins
below tests/. I.e. AC_DEFINES now get explicitly propagated as
preprocessor defines into Makefiles, cf. AM_CPPFLAGS in
tests/*/*.am, instead of using a global config-files.
- Remove NDEBUG from custom/*.cfg.
* AC_DEFINE POSIX_API, ITRON_API and MULTIPROCESSING in
- All other sources now should relay on the values from cpuopts.h
and should not define them themselves.
- Several related changes to many configure.ins
* Bug-fixes to RTEMS_*_RTEMS_DEBUG macros (Actually workarounds to
quoting bugs in autoconf).
* This patch is rather immature and only tested for a small subset
of BSPs (requires the tests to be enabled and therefore takes an
tremendous amount of disc space and time.)
* The patches to *cfg were generated by a script. Expect file
formating changes :)
by gdb 5.0's i960 simulator) is enough to run hello world.
* Removes remaining (now illegal) references to $(SRC) from a couple of
* Removes duplicate AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS macro from c/configure.in
* Moves ENABLE_LIBCDIR into RTEMS_PROG_C[C|XX]_FOR_TARGET (hides LIBCDIR
from most configure scripts, i.e. LIBCDIR becomes less visible)
* Adds RTEMS_PROG_C[C|XX]_FOR_TARGET and RTEMS_CANONICALIZE_TOOLS to
libbsp/*/configure.ins (A minor bug in previous implementations, which
only has an impact when switching to GNU/Cygnus canonicalization)
* Cleans up several bogus comments.
* Removes MKLIB
* Switches the version number to 4.5.0 (for testing version number
* cleanups to configuration files
* A reworked gccnewlib.spec.in: I have reformated it for enhanced
readability and added more rtems-base packages. It now should be free of
any installation conflicts (If there still remain some, they should be
regarded as bugs).
* A fix to the bin2boot RTEMS_BSP issue (make RTEMS_BSP="pc386 pc486"
* removes libbsp/bare/wrapup
* Further cleanups
that converts the i960 directory to automake.
The same kind of libbsp configuration as for the mips64orion, now for
In addition to libbsp configuration this patch also contains two fixes
for cvme961.cfg and rxgen960.cfg, which contained non-functional
make-exes. (Now both bsps probably have the same issues with linking c++
applications as the gensh2 has, but this is a different open issue not
tried to be solved now).
The rxgen961 also seems to have problems with its start file, because
linking apps fails due to not finding start.o. (Note that
libbsp/i960/rxgen960 lacks a start subdirectory!). I leave solving this
issue to you :)
that converts the no_cpu directory to automake.
that converts the unix directory to automake.
Ralf's note: Please check c/src/lib/libbsp/unix/posix/startup/Makefile.am.
I am not sure if it is correct.
that converts the sparc directory to automake.
Ralf's note: The implementation of libbsp/sparc/* gives a nearly minimal
example of the new configuration scheme.
that converts nearly all of libbsp/sh to automake. Comments follow:
1. Almost full automake support for the libbsp/sh/ subdirectories
2. Fixes for libbsp/bare/*
3. Updates to libbsp/* configuration which supports old (autoconf/deep
configuration) and new (automake/flat/cascaded configuration) style
configuration of libbsp/<cpu>/*
which adds automake support to libbsp/bare.