|Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
* .cvsignore: Add autom4te.cache for autoconf > 2.52.
* configure.in: Remove.
* configure.ac: New file, generated from configure.in by autoupdate.
* configure.in: Add bspopts.h.
* include/.cvsignore: Add bspopts.h*, stamp-h*.
* include/Makefile.am: Use *_HEADERS instead of *H_FILES.
* 3c509/Makefile.am: Dito.
* console/Makefile.am: Dito.
* include/bsp.h: Include bspopts.h.
* configure.in: Use RTEMS_PROG_CC_FOR_TARGET([-ansi -fasm]).
* configure.in, Makefile.am: ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS= -I $(RTEMS_TOPdir)/macros.
Switch to GNU canonicalization.
* Removes remaining (now illegal) references to $(SRC) from a couple of
* Removes duplicate AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS macro from c/configure.in
* Moves ENABLE_LIBCDIR into RTEMS_PROG_C[C|XX]_FOR_TARGET (hides LIBCDIR
from most configure scripts, i.e. LIBCDIR becomes less visible)
* Adds RTEMS_PROG_C[C|XX]_FOR_TARGET and RTEMS_CANONICALIZE_TOOLS to
libbsp/*/configure.ins (A minor bug in previous implementations, which
only has an impact when switching to GNU/Cygnus canonicalization)
* Cleans up several bogus comments.
* Removes MKLIB
* Switches the version number to 4.5.0 (for testing version number
BSP alias on the tools.
that fixes the following problems:
1. Removing bogus ';' in some configure.in (cosmetical fix)
2. Moves GAS_CODE16 checks to libbsp/i386/*/configure.in (essential fix)
#2 was responsible for the gcc/binutils-2.9.5 choking while building for
that converts the i386 directory to automake.
NOTE: Ralf is unable to build any i386 BSPs. This was true before and
after this patch and appears (to Joel) to be a tool issue unrelated since
others can build i386 BSPs.
that converts the m68k directory to automake.
NOTE: This one is fully tested by building *all* bsps with
that converts the sparc directory to automake.
Ralf's note: The implementation of libbsp/sparc/* gives a nearly minimal
example of the new configuration scheme.
that converts nearly all of libbsp/sh to automake. Comments follow:
1. Almost full automake support for the libbsp/sh/ subdirectories
2. Fixes for libbsp/bare/*
3. Updates to libbsp/* configuration which supports old (autoconf/deep
configuration) and new (automake/flat/cascaded configuration) style
configuration of libbsp/<cpu>/*
which adds automake support to libbsp/bare.