|Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
* Mega patch merge to change the format of the object IDs to
loosen the dependency between the SCORE and the various APIs.
There was considerable work to simplify the object name management
and it appears that the name_table field is no longer needed.
This patch also includes the addition of the internal mutex
which is currently only used to protect some types of allocation
and deallocation. This significantly can reduce context
switch latency under certain circumstances. In particular,
some heap/region operations were O(n) and had dispatching
disabled. This should help enormously. With this merge,
the patch is not as clean as it should be. In particular,
the documentation has not been modified to reflect the new object
ID layout, the IDs in the test screens are not updated, and
_Objects_Get_information needs to be a real routine not inlined.
As part of this patch a lot of MP code for thread/proxy blocking
was made conditional and cleaned up.
* include/Makefile.am, include/rtems/score/coremsg.h,
macros/rtems/score/object.inl, src/Makefile.am, src/coremsg.c,
src/coremutex.c, src/coresem.c, src/mpci.c,
src/thread.c, src/threadclose.c, src/threadget.c, src/threadq.c,
src/threadqextractwithproxy.c: Modified as part of above.
* include/rtems/score/apimutex.h, src/objectgetnoprotection.c: New
* Include $(top_srcdir)/automake/*.am.
* cpu/Makefile.am: Remove AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS.
* src/Makefile.am: Remove AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS.
* Makefile.am: Remove AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS.
* include/Makefile.am: Remove AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS.
* inline/Makefile.am: Remove AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS.
* macros/Makefile.am: Remove AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS.
* src/Makefile.am: Add multilib support.
* src/heapgetinfo.c, include/rtems/score/heap.h, src/Makefile.am:
Added _Heap_Get_information() and information control block.
* src/heapgetinfo.c: New file.
* src/Makefile.am: Include compile.am.
<firstname.lastname@example.org>, and Darlene A. Stewart
<Darlene.Stewart@nrc.ca> to add support for a number of very
+ BSPs for many variations on the Motorola MBX8xx board series
+ Cache Manager including initial support for m68040
+ Rework of mpc8xx libcpu code so all mpc8xx CPUs now use
same code base.
+ Rework of eth_comm BSP to utiltize above.
John reports this works on the 821 and 860
* Removes remaining (now illegal) references to $(SRC) from a couple of
* Removes duplicate AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS macro from c/configure.in
* Moves ENABLE_LIBCDIR into RTEMS_PROG_C[C|XX]_FOR_TARGET (hides LIBCDIR
from most configure scripts, i.e. LIBCDIR becomes less visible)
* Adds RTEMS_PROG_C[C|XX]_FOR_TARGET and RTEMS_CANONICALIZE_TOOLS to
libbsp/*/configure.ins (A minor bug in previous implementations, which
only has an impact when switching to GNU/Cygnus canonicalization)
* Cleans up several bogus comments.
* Removes MKLIB
* Switches the version number to 4.5.0 (for testing version number
Ralf Corsepius <email@example.com> that contain:
* Modifications, (minor) corrections, cleanups to most existing
* Adds automake support to all remaining BSPs which have not yet been
converted to automake.
* Makefile.am for all remaining wrapup/Makefile.ams
and _CORE_message_queue_Insert_message for posix message queues.
+ Yellow line tested new source
to convert the libc directory to automake and "dozens of
small fixes for Makefile.ins/configure.ins below c/src/lib."