|Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE([no-define foreign 1.6]).
* Makefile.am: Remove AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS.
* .cvsignore: Add autom4te.cache for autoconf > 2.52.
* configure.in: Remove.
* configure.ac: New file, generated from configure.in by autoupdate.
* Makefile.am: Switch from prefix to exec_prefix.
* target.cfg.in: Remove prefix and commented out lines.
* configure.in: Remove rtems_cv_prog_cc_cross reference.
* target.cfg.in: Delete commented out lines regarding obsolete lines.
* Makefile.am: Use ... instead of RTEMS_TOPdir in ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS.
* Makefile.am: Switch to ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS = -I $(RTEMS_TOPdir)/aclocal.
* target.cfg.in: Comment out RTEMS_HOST, RTEMS_CROSS_TARGET.
* Makefile.am: Switch to GNU canonicalization.
* target.cfg.in: Comment out DEFS.
* Removes remaining (now illegal) references to $(SRC) from a couple of
* Removes duplicate AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS macro from c/configure.in
* Moves ENABLE_LIBCDIR into RTEMS_PROG_C[C|XX]_FOR_TARGET (hides LIBCDIR
from most configure scripts, i.e. LIBCDIR becomes less visible)
* Adds RTEMS_PROG_C[C|XX]_FOR_TARGET and RTEMS_CANONICALIZE_TOOLS to
libbsp/*/configure.ins (A minor bug in previous implementations, which
only has an impact when switching to GNU/Cygnus canonicalization)
* Cleans up several bogus comments.
* Removes MKLIB
* Switches the version number to 4.5.0 (for testing version number
which (among other things) converted the mptests to automake.
SUB_DIRS was used instead of SUBDIRS in some Makefile.ins
(apparently a leftover from moving the start* directories)
Addtional major bugs:
* psxtests/include was empty (incomplete psxtests changes).
* bogus handling of *.scn in itrontests (screens/sptests vs.
screens/itrontests installation dirs)
In addition I have added a few more changes (I couldn't resist)
* automake support for itrontests
* OPERATION_COUNT support in tmitrontests/
* automake support for tmitrontests
* automake suppport for mptests
* Some (minor) corrections to several configure.in/Makefile.ams
=> c/src/tests/ is completly under automake control, now.
=> we could start to sort out the structural issues with c/src/tests
(tests/support, stubdr, tools, get "make dist" working)
<email@example.com> which does the following:
This is the configuration cleanup patch:
* TARGET_ARCH removed
* target.cfg.in moved to c/make/target.cfg.in (Only configured once for
all BSPs of a target)
* BARE_XXX variables appended to bsp.cfg.in
* autogen renamed to bootstrap
* removed stray variables from make/custom/*.cfg
cp autogen bootstrap
cp make/target.cfg.in c/make/target.cfg.in
patch -p1 < rtems-rc-19991105-1.diff