Diffstat (limited to '')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/tools/cpu/sh/TODO b/tools/cpu/sh/TODO
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,13 +0,0 @@
-* Add support for more drivers to shgen !!!!
-* shgen relies on having a gnu-compatible getopt, which should be
- available on all hosts using gcc/egcs/binutils.
- Using other getopt-variants may produce faulty results or shgen may also
- refuse to compile. Probably the easiest solution to this problem would be
- to integrate libiberty into rtems.
-* shgen uses floating point mathematics. Therefore Makefile.in contains a
- reference to libm. In case the host doesn't have its floating point
- support in libm, shgen will fail to compile. If we should ever meet such
- a host, checks for floating point libraries have to be added to rtems'
- autoconf support.