Diffstat (limited to 'cpukit/score/cpu/mips/cpu.c')
1 files changed, 11 insertions, 11 deletions
diff --git a/cpukit/score/cpu/mips/cpu.c b/cpukit/score/cpu/mips/cpu.c
index 0b6b2cee69..863f14655c 100644
@@ -8,7 +8,7 @@
* should still work OK.
* Conversion to MIPS port by Alan Cudmore <firstname.lastname@example.org> and
- * Joel Sherrill <joel@OARcorp.com>.
+ * Joel Sherrill <joel@OARcorp.com>.
* These changes made the code conditional on standard cpp predefines,
* merged the mips1 and mips3 code sequences as much as possible,
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@
* copies, and that the name of Transition Networks not be used in
* advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the
* software without specific, written prior permission.
- * Transition Networks makes no representations about the
+ * Transition Networks makes no representations about the
* suitability of this software for any purpose.
* COPYRIGHT (c) 1989-2001.
@@ -49,19 +49,19 @@
-** Exception stack frame pointer used in cpu_asm to pass the exception stack frame
+** Exception stack frame pointer used in cpu_asm to pass the exception stack frame
** address to the context switch code.
#if (__mips == 1) || (__mips == 32)
typedef uint32_t ESF_PTR_TYPE;
-#elif (__mips == 3)
+#elif (__mips == 3)
typedef uint64_t ESF_PTR_TYPE;
#error "unknown MIPS ISA"
-ESF_PTR_TYPE __exceptionStackFrame = 0;
+ESF_PTR_TYPE __exceptionStackFrame = 0;
@@ -124,12 +124,12 @@ void _CPU_ISR_Set_level( uint32_t new_level )
unsigned int sr, srbits;
- ** mask off the int level bits only so we can
+ ** mask off the int level bits only so we can
** preserve software int settings and FP enable
** for this thread. Note we don't force software ints
** enabled when changing level, they were turned on
- ** when this task was created, but may have been turned
+ ** when this task was created, but may have been turned
** off since, so we'll just leave them alone.
@@ -158,7 +158,7 @@ void _CPU_ISR_Set_level( uint32_t new_level )
mips_set_sr(sr); * first disable ie bit (recommended) *
#elif __mips == 1
mips_set_sr( (sr & ~SR_IEC) );
srbits = sr & ~(0xfc00 | SR_IEC);
@@ -184,7 +184,7 @@ void _CPU_ISR_Set_level( uint32_t new_level )
* Output parameters: NONE