|author||Ralf Corsepius <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2009-12-04 05:25:30 +0000|
|committer||Ralf Corsepius <email@example.com>||2009-12-04 05:25:30 +0000|
|parent||Whitespace removal. (diff)|
Diffstat (limited to 'cpukit/score/cpu/m68k/rtems/m68k/sim.h')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/cpukit/score/cpu/m68k/rtems/m68k/sim.h b/cpukit/score/cpu/m68k/rtems/m68k/sim.h
index 8ca58d8b6b..5b60a3cefb 100644
@@ -12,7 +12,7 @@
* () Clock signal generation for other intermodule bus (IMB) members
* and external devices.
- * () The generation of chip-select signals that simplify external
+ * () The generation of chip-select signals that simplify external
* circuitry interface.
* () Data ports that are available for general purpose input and
@@ -22,10 +22,10 @@
* For more information, refer to Motorola's "Modular Microcontroller
* Family System Integration Module Reference Manual" (Motorola document
- * SIMRM/AD).
+ * SIMRM/AD).
* This file was created by John S. Gwynne to support Motorola's 68332 MCU.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted
* provided that the following conditions are met:
* 1. Redistribution of source code and documentation must retain
@@ -215,7 +215,7 @@
used. These bits always read zero; write have no effect. CSPAR0 bit
1 always reads one; writes to CSPAR0 bit 1 have no effect. */
#define CSPAR1 SIM_VOLATILE_USHORT_POINTER(0x46 + SIM_CRB)
- /* Chip Select Pin Assignment
+ /* Chip Select Pin Assignment
Register 1 */
/* CSPAR1 contains five two-bit fields that determine the finctions of
corresponding chip-select pins. CSPAR1[15:10] are not used. These