|author||Joel Sherrill <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-12-26 10:58:25 -0600|
|committer||Joel Sherrill <email@example.com>||2016-01-04 11:07:26 -0600|
Remove H8300 port
Diffstat (limited to 'cpukit/score/cpu/h8300/README')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 27 deletions
diff --git a/cpukit/score/cpu/h8300/README b/cpukit/score/cpu/h8300/README
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,27 +0,0 @@
-This port was done by Philip Quaife <firstname.lastname@example.org> of Q Solutions
-using RTEMS 3.5.1 under DOS and Hiview. Philip used an H8300H
-to develop and test this port.
-It was updated to 4.5 and merged into the main development trunk
-by Joel Sherrill <joel@OARcorp.com>. As part of the merger, the
-port was made to conditionally compile for the H8, H8300H, and H8300S
-The status of each CPU subfamily is as follows.
-H8 - Although RTEMS compiles with for these CPUs, it does not
- truly support them. All code that will not work on these
- CPUs is conditionally disabled. These CPUs have a 16-bit
- address space. Thus although a port is technically
- feasible, some work will to be performed on RTEMS to
- further minimize its footprint and address pointer
- manipulation issues.
-H8H - Port was developed on this class of H8 so there should be
- no problems.
-H8S - Port should work on this class of H8 but it is untested.
-28 June 2000