|author||Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com>||1999-07-23 20:01:41 +0000|
|committer||Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com>||1999-07-23 20:01:41 +0000|
Moved to top level directory per patch rtems-rc-19990709-0.diff.gz
from Ralf Corsepius <email@example.com>.
Diffstat (limited to '')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 24 deletions
diff --git a/c/build-tools/README b/c/build-tools/README
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,24 +0,0 @@
-Misc. support tools for RTEMS workspaces.
-More will be added later as they are converted from Teamware
- Smart install script that also can append suffixes as it
- installs (suffixes used for debug and profile variants).
- Requires bash or ksh.
- deletes all files from the current directory that can be
- re-created from RCS. Careful to not delete locked files.
- May be used by 'gmake clobber'
- traverse a directory structure making it unwritable.
- Useful to keep people from accidentally overwriting
- "released" trees if they get confused about which
- module they have loaded.