blob: 4cbe7925d70806b8130db7ea3a3f032c4ee7fb71 (plain
.. comment SPDX-License-Identifier: CC-BY-SA-4.0
.. COMMENT: COPYRIGHT (c) 2018.
.. COMMENT: RTEMS Foundation, The RTEMS Documentation Project
.. COMMENT:TBD - Convert the following to Rest and insert into this file
.. COMMENT:TBD from https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/Testing/TestSuites
.. COMMENT:TBD also update list of tests based on rtems/testsuites
All RTEMS source distributions include the complete RTEMS test suites. These
tests must be compiled and linked for a specific BSP. Some BSPs are for freely
available simulators and thus anyone may test RTEMS on a simulator. Most of
the BSPs which can execute on a simulator include scripts to help automate
The RTEMS Project welcomes additions to the various test suites and sample
The following functional test suites are included with RTEMS.
* Classic API Single Processor Test Suite
* POSIX API Test Suite
* ITRON API Test Suite
* Support Library Test Suite (libtests)
* Multiprocessing Test Suite
* Classic API Ada95 Binding Test Suite
The following timing test suites are included with RTEMS.
* Classic API Timing Test Suite
* ITRON API Timing Test Suite
* The RTEMS source distribution includes three collections of sample applications.
Sample Applications (built as RTEMS tests)
* Example Applications (built as RTEMS user applications)
* Network Demonstration Applications