Diffstat (limited to 'eng/coding-conventions.rst')
1 files changed, 10 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/eng/coding-conventions.rst b/eng/coding-conventions.rst
index 488ee26..10034df 100644
@@ -33,15 +33,16 @@ Source Documentation
-* The RTEMS `License <https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/TBR/Website/License>`_. is the typical
- and preferred license.
- * 2- and 3-clause BSD, MIT, and other OSI-approved non-copyleft licenses
- that permit statically linking with the code of different licenses
- are acceptable.
- * GPL licensed code is NOT acceptable, neither is LGPL.
- See `this blog post explanation <http://gedare-csphd.blogspot.com/2013/05/software-licenses-with-rtems.html>`_.
- for more information.
- * Advertising obligations are NOT acceptable, but restrictions are permissible.
+The RTEMS Project has strict requirements on the types of software licenses
+that apply to software it includes and distributes. Submissions will be
+summarily rejected that do not follow the correct license or file header
+* Refer to :ref:`LicensingRequirements` for a discussion of the acceptable
+ licenses and the rationale.
+* Refer to :ref:`FileHeaderCopyright` for example copyright/license comment
+ blocks for various languages.
Language and Compiler