blob: c724c5d137c454c7a3dd78506f7c2665245461d4 (plain
.. SPDX-License-Identifier: CC-BY-SA-4.0
.. Copyright (C) 2018.
.. COMMENT: RTEMS Foundation, The RTEMS Documentation Project
.. COMMENT:TBD - Convert the following to Rest and insert into this file
.. COMMENT:TBD - https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/Coding/Boilerplate_File_Header
Boilerplate File Header
Every file should include two comment header blocks, one for the Doxygen
output and a copyright notice. This is a typical example:
.. code-block:: c
* @ingroup TheGroupForThisFile
* @brief Short "Table of Contents" Description of File Contents
* A short description of the purpose of this file.
* Copyright (c) 20XX Your Name Or Your Company.
* The license and distribution terms for this file may be
* found in the file LICENSE in this distribution or at
* Use exactly one blank line between the Doxygen header and copyright notice.
Leave the first line of the copyright notice blank.
* Separate the Doxygen header and copyright notice so the copyright notice is
not included in the Doxygen output.
* The copyright owner and specific license terms may vary.
.. COMMENT: TBD - TBD Add link to license requirements section and show variant licenses.