blob: 337dd8977ac9940ef070cf88601f675fc4d5bb36 (plain
2009-06-04 Joel Sherrill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* libbsdport/alldrv.c, libbsdport/libbsdport_api.h: Add include
<stdio.h> for FILE *.
- bugfix: bus_write_2() must map to bus_space_write_2 (not 4)
- imported SLAC version into OAR repository; added FXP driver.
- silence more compiler warnings:
* make DMA address void* instead of caddr_t to avoid strict-aliasing violation
* add dummy statement to silence 'unused variable' warning.
- added header with RTEMS version checking macro. Unfortunately, many small
details of the RTEMS APIs change with versions :-( [e.g., changed type
from unsigned -> uint32_t in st_le32()]. Individual files can include
the new <rtems_verscheck.h> and test for RTEMS version to switch conditional
- header clash; <queue.h> (and others) are present in newlib and in RTEMS/bsdnet
but they use a different multiple-inclusion guard :-(. Must pick the right one...
- added ChangeLog
- moved arp_ifinit from libbsdport.h to libbsdport_post.h
- replaced inport_xxx/outport_xxx by in_xxx/out_xxx and _IO_BASE
- bookE has not mftb instruction :-( we must use mfspr
(but that wouldn't work on classic ppc if we were not
in supervisory mode).
- type adaptions in libbsdport.h to protect us against
alias rule and to silence warnings.